Random Chit Chat

Now that that's out of the way, you can now concentrate on better things like bringing in the New Year. I can't believe we are almost at the year 2015. This year just flew right by.

And we still haven't got a hotel on the moon yet, or hourly flights to Mars.

Where do I pen my complaints?!

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

No-ones every online when I'm online...

Nobody knows my sorrow...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vifVEg7NepI

And we still haven't got a hotel on the moon yet, or hourly flights to Mars.

Where do I pen my complaints?!

That's a darn shame they have no hotels on the moon or an airport for that matter... i'm gunna complain too. I think we need to tell Nasa to get off their a$$ and create Warp Drive ships so we can travel the galazy...:lol::lol:

I don't get it, if we have New year Eve, shouldn't we also have New year Adam?

And, I don't understand why people want new year resolution! I think 1920x1080 is good and clear enough!

Wow I never so many of our members had birthdays on the 1st day of the year :whistling:

0O8gIdi.png

If you are a fan of MMA, or any type of professional fighting, you will LOVE this...

Found here: Boxing kangaroos filmed having it out in suburban street

To make sure that the record is streight, I am an animal lover. These two where wild, and the fight was set up as a dominance thing between the two of them. Neither of them got seriously harmed, and it is cool to see two animals going at it the same way that human fighters would. Had this been set up by humans, I would completely disagree with it.

In the article it was stated the kangaroos were boxing, sheer fabrication as kangaroos don't box, they will try to grab you then kick you with their hind legs most likely ripping you apart.
Rogue Kangaroos are known to attack people & can inflict terrible injuries.

Such lovely creatures.

In the article it was stated the kangaroos were boxing, sheer fabrication as kangaroos don't box, they will try to grab you then kick you with their hind legs most likely ripping you apart.
Rogue Kangaroos are known to attack people & can inflict terrible injuries.

Such lovely creatures.
Yeah, I dont think I am going to fight a roo anytime soon. I have heard that from a lot of sources actually.

I didnt think that it looked as much like boxing as it did MMA, but in either case you dont see that often. Well, most people dont see it that often :whistling:

So my brother decided to get a heap of sparklers and tape them together and light them up.

Video Ommited...
The child and chem enthusiast in me say "That looks like ALL THE FUN!", then the adult in me goes "And they did this inside the house???"

I love watching decent reactions. The more reactive (in my case, explosive) the better. But really? Inside of a home??? I hope those kids know that they could have hurt themselves, or even burned the house down.

Now yes, this is coming from someone who, as a kid, designed explosive things for fun. Pipe bombs, and somthing that I used to call a "Bucket Bomb", but even then it was done with the safety of others in mind. I did not care about myself, but others yeah.

I am not posting anything related to the above online. Learn Chem, and learn to do it for yourself if you wish.

I would have given a lot to be able to set off one of my bombs on the eve of new years, but again, that crap is not legal here, so I didnt even bother making one. Ah, the memories of not caring and being a kid. :angel:

The child and chem enthusiast in me say "That looks like ALL THE FUN!", then the adult in me goes "And they did this inside the house???"

I love watching decent reactions. The more reactive (in my case, explosive) the better. But really? Inside of a home??? I hope those kids know that they could have hurt themselves, or even burned the house down.

Now yes, this is coming from someone who, as a kid, designed explosive things for fun. Pipe bombs, and somthing that I used to call a "Bucket Bomb", but even then it was done with the safety of others in mind. I did not care about myself, but others yeah.

I am not posting anything related to the above online. Learn Chem, and learn to do it for yourself if you wish.

I would have given a lot to be able to set off one of my bombs on the eve of new years, but again, that crap is not legal here, so I didnt even bother making one. Ah, the memories of not caring and being a kid. :angel:

For the record it was not done in the house, It was done in the backyard.

My neighbors had some awesome fireworks for New Years. Wish I knew, I would have flown my quadcopter to get some footage.

Back
Top Bottom