So what did you get for Christmas?

BikerEcho

Fully Optimized
As the title says, what did you get for Christmas or whatever you celebrate.

From my parents i got:
A new SSD. The Samsung 850 evo 500GB SSD.
(It's gonna replace my 250gb samsung 840 Pro. I am gonna use that for my laptop instead)
I got a Cooler Master Storm Sirus Headset. I have had a pare before, but they broke. So i wanted some new ones.
then i got 1000 dkk (165 dollars)
So that quite a lot they gave me. I am grateful for that.

From my sister i got 2 whiskey glass from my sister that she have been decorated her self. Looks pretty good, She is 13 years old. they mean a lot to me. They match the wine glass she made the year before.

From others i got stuff like deodorant, some dishes and some plastic plants (i am a sucker to remember to give plants water).

How about you guys?

Last edited:
I didn't get anything (because I didn't want or need anything). Haven't gotten presents for years. My favorite basketball team won their game today which was a sort of present haha. And I built a computer for someone which I really enjoy doing. It was a good christmas. I actually used the 850 evo 500gb in my build! It's so awesome.

And I built a computer for someone which I really enjoy doing. It was a good christmas. I actually used the 850 evo 500gb in my build! It's so awesome.

Good choice of SSD. Yeah it's really good and it comes at a fair price.
I can't wait to get my work laptop running with my "old" (still a beast) SSD. ever since i first started using SSD's, it has not been the same working on computers without.

The flu...

That sucks man. Hope you get better soon.

Nothing for us adults but that leave more money to get the good stuff for the kiddies. :)

In that case it was a great Christmas and I ate nothing but Tamales (the good stuff) yesterday and today. I'm glad there's no more.

Burp!

Back
Top Bottom