Safe Websites for Watching Movies?

jakeny

Baseband Member
Does anyone know of a safe website for watching movies (legally) online? I threw in "legally," because I know that YouTube has a lot of movies uploaded, but they are frequently against copyright laws and are taken down eventually.

I don't mind paying for movies to watch online. I just am curious if there is a safe website that does this and also isn't subscription based. I don't want to pay a monthly/annual fee. I just want to be able to go to that site and watch a movie on a whim.:angel:

I know you said you didn't want to pay a subscription but HULU is only 8 dollars a month.

Google has quite the selection of movies on the Play Store too some which are free depending on your taste..

I use this site to watch movies, and it doesn't ask you to join their web site:

DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:

DELETED

Oh, I wasn't aware we supported piracy here?

I'm all for a paid service, if everyone simply torrented and streamed films online for free, then new films would make no money, and therefore wouldn't be made. Of course, there's always a select few who think they deserve blockbusters for free.

Last edited by a moderator:

DELETED

Oh, I wasn't aware we supported piracy here?

I'm all for a paid service, if everyone simply torrented and streamed films online for free, then new films would make no money, and therefore wouldn't be made. Of course, there's always a select few who think they deserve blockbusters for free.

We don't. That site is the streaming equivalent of pirate bay and anything that provides access to illegal content is not allowed.

Back
Top Bottom