Random Chit Chat

Radio would be what it's called "properly" but any other the other suggestions would work. I'd add wifi card to the mix too.

Why not just say, it has a better wifi chip?

I am thinking about make a document that i'll share throughout the school i work at.
It's about some tips and tricks to make your PC experience better.
I have some ideas, but if any of you have some good inputs i'll be happy to hear them. Remember they have to be noob-friendly. No hacks and something that requires CMD, Regedit, or anything even close. Think of it as that your grandmother should be able to do it via an easy step by step guide.

I hit someone's parked car this afternoon. I was thinking of something I forgot what it was (probably something perverted) took a sharp turn on reverse and the front of my car scratched it.

I put a small peace of paper with an apology message and my mobile number to compensate any request the owner asks for.

I felt really bad :(

Just some paint from his car came out and stuck on mine. All on bumpers.

He called me back btw. Turned out he's an expat Filipino. He didn't forgive me, which is understandable as he came all the way here from his country to work so he probably doesn't have good cash on him, so I gave instruction on how to get quotation for the fix so I can take care of the expenses.

I'll wait for his reply.

Back
Top Bottom