Is there a way to donate to this site?

jakeny

Baseband Member
Haven't seen a link yet and wondering if CF takes member/guest donations?

Just feeling in the mood, because I've gained so much from members of this site that I could never truly repay them for all the kind, helpful, and timely advice I've gotten here (esp. on protecting my computer).

I cannot speak for the site team. However, I have never seen a donate option.
If you wish to help, I can only offer a few suggestions. We would love it if you where to hang around, posting in our chat threads that kind of thing, and spread news of this forum as far as you can.

I am glad that you feel the way that you do. :)

You could send your donation to me at PO Box 123, Anytown, USA and I will make sure it gets to the right people. :whistling:

As far as i've been here, I never heard of anyone donating to this site. As Dragoes said you can help out the forum by just being active.

Thank you for being concerned about the site though....cheers.

It's been discussed in the past as to whether a donate button would be good. the answer is always no.

it's always brought up questions of whether people would believe that they are buying membership, what happens if someone gets banned and wants their money back.

even though it's only a donation.
basically, far too many questions about what status "paying" member have.

Root Summed it up pretty well. That said if you want to give me a raise to supplement the rum I"m currently getting paid I'd gladly take it :)

Back
Top Bottom