Jokes N Stuff!

You seem to know your English pretty well but I don't see what I said wrong.

He have three suitors-I have three suitors, sounds right to me.

He has three suitors-I has three suitors, not right to me.

:D

'm so excited this girl said I was the one. I'm sure the other guys in the police lineup are jealous.

---------------------------

A guy is in the hospital with two broken legs. The nurse comes in and tells him that there's good news and bad news.
The guy asks for the bad news first.
The nurse says, "We're going to have to remove your legs."
Then the guy asks for the good news.
The nurse says, "The guy beside you wants to buy your shoes."

-------------------------

Three guys, stranded on a desert island, find a magic lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish. The first guy wishes he was off the island and back home. The second guy wishes the same. The third guy says "I'm lonely. I wish my friends were back here."

I sat and watched Short Circuit last night, and I have to give you the spontaneous emotion test:

There's a Rabbi, a Minister, and a Priest talking about how much money they should keep. The Minister says "How about we draw a circle, and we throw our money up in the air, and whatever lands inside the circle we'll give to god and we'll keep the rest?", The Priest says "How about we draw a circle, throw the money up in the air, and whatever lands outside the circle we'll give to god and the rest we keep?". The Rabbi steps up and says "How about we throw the money up in the air, and whatever god wants, he keeps, and we'll keep what comes back to the ground".

Now thee shall laugh deliriously at thy joke! Or thou is not alive!

This sort of minister:
Minister (Christianity) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the Church/Kirk of Scotland, and in other denominations, you don't have priests - you have ministers.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

BTW, you failed the test. Therefore, you are not truely alive, and are simply a poor implimentation of A.I.

:p

I should have added this line at the end of my last post:
"Now thou should tell that was sarcasm! Or thou art not alive!" or something with such meaning.

I knew (roughly) what a minister is :D

I'm an English Bachelor graduate btw :)

Back
Top Bottom