Need a little C# help again. (i'm still a noob)

ohh no. I think my FormMain.cs files has corrupted. I have no idea how that happened.
I have to forms. FormMain and FormEdit.
When trying to open it in Visual Studios this happen:

post images

The Edit form file works fine. I also tried to open the file in notepad++. But it just gave me nothing but "NUL NUL NUL NUL NUL NUL........."
So that sucks. I am trying to figure out how to safe it.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Luckily i have finished the program. Its in a buggy state, but it works for what i wanted from it. I just wasn't all done.

It sounds like the .cs files are corrupted, but he's also got the application deployed separately, so he can use the application that is deployed, but can no longer modify the original .cs files.

it's not working. but visual studios makes a .exe every save that i can launch . so i can use what i have already created. Problem is i can't continue developing the program.
So that sucks. But again, it can do what i need it to. It just crashes when the progressbar hits 101%, which it will. I have not yet made a try-catch (or something else) to avoid it.

Try to repair Visual Studio... looks like it just lost associations.

i'll try that tomorrow. But even Notepad++ couldn't open it. It could open the code for the FormEdit.cs

I have been following this thread, but I am not a C# guro. I am sorry that I could not help, but I am glad that you found help. :)

Yeah i thought so too. But anyway. I have a working version. I use it and it does what i need it to do. So thank you again for all the help.

Back
Top Bottom