Outside of introductions, lets get to know eachother...

LOL, yeah right. :)

A gun serves as a deterrent without being used. Like the countries have A bombs but nobody wants to start a war with 'em.

You can tell that people are paranoid when they own guns for "protection". There may be people out there that do live someplace where they actually need a gun for protection but, in the majority of cases, it's not really needed. :whistling:

If someone on this thread gave out too much information, it might be possible to track them down and break into their house to kill them in their sleep. That's why they need to remain as anonymous as possible on the internet and own guns to protect themselves with. ;)

I hope the people who keep guns for protection or wish to keep their true identity a secret on the internet don't get upset at my remarks. It's for each person to decide whether or not they own a gun or how much information to give out about themselves on the internet. I'm not against owning guns, I just think the notion that they are needed for protection is a bit overblown. I also don't think anyone is out to get me so don't have a need to be extremely secretive about myself.

They say some people look at a glass and say it's half empty while others look at the same glass and say it's half full. I'm in the latter group, I tend to believe that bad things won't happen to me. Of course bad things happen to people everyday but, statistically, the odds are very small so, I tend not to worry about them. I've got other much more likely to happen things to worry about so don't waste time worrying about things that probably won't happen.

That explains the lack of death threats coming true right? :lol:

So, what's with the privacy-phobia some of you worried about?

Is it really a problem in the west?

It's more about my personality I think. To be honest, I just don't like talking - especially about myself.

Also, it's more like we are all acquaintances and not friends. I don't mean that in a bad or mean way. That's just how I feel about the relationship I have with everyone here. Thus my interactions reflect that.

Difference Between Acquaintance and Friend | Difference Between | Acquaintance vs Friend

Thanks for sharing!
I enjoy guns myself. I would call it a hobby at best, but I have one you might be interested in seeing. A double barrel shot gun made by Winchester, is 26 years old, and has had no parts replaced. Its previous owner took such good care of it that it looks new. I will show you a pic when I get the chance.

I have a Russian made double barrel hammer shotgun, with ornamental engraving, purchased in 1974 only fired approximately 50 shots, beautiful looking gun in excellent condition, must be careful not to put steel shot through it.

I have a Russian made double barrel hammer shotgun, with ornamental engraving, purchased in 1974 only fired approximately 50 shots, beautiful looking gun in excellent condition, must be careful not to put steel shot through it.
Sounds beautiful! Pics? :D:confused:

Back
Top Bottom