cheap official NOD32 licenses?

Fisher

Fully Optimized
Hello all

Ive just reformatted my OS and forgot to get my user name for my NOD32. I bought it a while back but the license was set to at least 2016. I bought it cheap from a website which I cannot remember (I found the website when looking for a crack and fault thats cheap enough to buy) When I put my set of only 3 email addresses into the NOD32 website they send no emails of my username/password etc

So can anyone direct me to official cheap NOD32 keys? I dont mind payinig a little but the prices on NOD32 website are a little silly

Thanks Darren

EDIT: I live in the UK if that is relevant. Trying to Google search seems to keep bringing up free/crack license keys

Last edited:
Unless you are buying direct from NOD32, we cannot help you.

Huh? What if he buys it through Amazon?

I'm of the same mind that he may have purchased a generated or 'cracked' key, but that doesn't mean the thread gets closed. It is entirely possible that a site was able to offer discounted keys.

@Fisher
I doubt you'll find much out there at such a discounted rate, simply because NOD32 has gained a lot of popularity and notoriety... so it now costs more :(

I was going off of what he had said in his post. I have never seen NOD32 sold on any reputable sites, so my statement was formed by that.
Where did I suggest that the thread be closed?

Let's take a step back before buying new (again).

When you got the username & password from NOD32 upon first activation it should have been tied to an email address. Assuming you have access to any and all email address you used, you should be able to just contact ESET to get the info again.

Back
Top Bottom