Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving y'all. :)

We didn't cook but got a slab of fried turkey breast, a box of stove top dressing, instant potato, a tin of green bean casserole and a can of corn which we melted cream cheese and mix with.

It was a delicious meal. :D

I wish we have such a celebration here, but with lobsters instead of turkeys. Hehe, saying turkeys (plural) sounds kinda funny :)

Do turkeys get special offers in Thanksgiving?

Today is my fourth turkey dinner. We're about out of them thanks god. :D

Delicious though. Fried turkey just does it and the gravy, out of this world.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all. :)

We didn't cook but got a slab of fried turkey breast, a box of stove top dressing, instant potato, a tin of green bean casserole and a can of corn which we melted cream cheese and mix with.

It was a delicious meal. :D

That looks soo good :D

Dude, that was so good that you wouldn't believe that it was "canned." The plates afterward was just as good. :D

Now I'm where no more! Good things has to come to end and we're practically out.

Man, what a Thanksgiving. Who says we have to cook. It's done!

I'll tell you one thing, fried turkey makes the best gravy.

That looks soo good :D
That is exactly what I was thinking! :D
Although, now that I think about it, it probably only looks good to those of us who have had all of those dishes before and know that they are good. People from countries where such dishes are not as common might see it differently. :rofl:

That is exactly what I was thinking! :D
Although, now that I think about it, it probably only looks good to those of us who have had all of those dishes before and know that they are good. People from countries where such dishes are not as common might see it differently. :rofl:

We do have smoked turkey packs here :)

This is one brand:
730440.jpg

And it tastes heavenly.

Yeah, the brand is called Americana, and it is a local product :)

That is so true. It's an occasion. It's something you don't want to eat every day no matter how much you like it. A lot like chicken which is always a staple.

I never tire of chicken though. :)

Back
Top Bottom