What's your poison?

BikerEcho

Fully Optimized
Sense i can see we have quite a lot of off topic threads these days, i figured i'll make one too.
I am currently drinking a glass of wine while looking though the forum, so i figured it would be interesting to see what you guys are into of alcoholic drinks. (you can't play along Smart_guy :lol: (to those who don't know, he doesn't drink))
So what's your favorite kind of alcohol?

My favorite kind of alcohol have to be ROM. A good ROM is the best. Only problem when i have one it's hard to stop myself from taking another glass. That results in getting a little tipsy because ROM hits hard.

Next on the list have to be light whiskey. It has to be somewhat lighter (however there are exceptions). I am not into the too spicy whiskey but love whiskey like "king George IV".
I have been drinking some Japanese whiskeys with a friend some time ago. (he is into that stuff) That was too much. They were very spicy. He also have one with a real snake AND a real scorpion in the bottle. That was properly one of the most disgusting drinks i have ever had. but fun to try out :lol:

Other then that i like red wine and beer. Both the beer and wine should not be too light in my opinion. Like Heineken, It's way too light. I don't like Heineken.

Last edited:
Vodka when I can afford it. It vanishes into drinks, and does not smell to those who do not like alcohol.
I should say though that I enjoy a good glass of wine.

Last edited:
I cannot drink wiskey as I have no fun while doing so. I get angry, and that is not the point of drinking. I cannot explain why it happens, I can only tell you that it does.

This could be interesting based on geographical locations. I don't know what ROM is?

I drink beer, but being in America, we drink light beer. I think even our dark beer would be called light elsewhere.

However, I like other things too. I like mixed drinks but I prefer to drink liqueur on the rocks. I do not like whiskey though. I prefer vodka and rum.

My all time favorite though is Disaronno, straight, on the rocks. I can drink a whole bottle and it taste so good. If you've never had it, go and find it. You will like it.

This could be interesting based on geographical locations. I don't know what ROM is?
He is refering to Rum. :)

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

My all time favorite though is Disaronno, straight, on the rocks. I can drink a whole bottle and it taste so good. If you've never had it, go and find it. You will like it.
Not only have I never had it, but this is my first time hearing of it. I will for sure try it as soon as I can. How much does it cost?

He is refering to Rum. :)

That i am. It's spelled rom in danish.... my mistake sorry guys.
Also i think the reason i made it all capital letters is because of "read only memory" ROM. like CD-ROM. I might already have had too much wine. :D

Back
Top Bottom