Random Chit Chat

We are having a thunderstorm right now. Why now when it is not working time to ditch?

Wow that poor guy. So many hits to the face, but i like how the announcers kept making crack jokes about him...haha :lol:

I'm not even sure if it's real!

That would happen to me as I am terrible at sports..

But football (soccer) is not a sport. What kinda sport cannot end with out tons of fouls and penalties? I hate it :ermm:
Even wrestling is a good sport compared to it :D

We are having a thunderstorm right now. Why now when it is not working time to ditch?

I'm not even sure if it's real!

But football (soccer) is not a sport. What kinda sport cannot end with out tons of fouls and penalties? I hate it :ermm:
Even wrestling is a good sport compared to it :D
I am not a soccer fan, but I can agree with that. However, because I do not know the rules, I will have to say based on exposure that its ok to hit someone in the face with the ball as long as you "didn't mean to".:angel:

Hey Everyone, been a while since I've visited CF. Cool to see so many old faces still here.

What's new?

Hey man what happening? Yeah, it's nice to see that older members are becoming active again. And yes we have a few new members here that joined our little community.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now....This video cracked me up, I hope it makes your day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ07OTzAeC8

Back
Top Bottom