Lets have some fun...

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
This thread is to talk about the worst things that happened to you yet you are willing to talk. I call it fun because you cannot win without loosing.

My fiance (Cynthia) walked into the bathroom while I was doing my thing. Right as she walked in, I made the best fart that has ever come out of my body! :lol:

Your turn...

Since it got to toilet humor...

You know that feeling when you're in a public bathroom and have diarrhea and you don't want the pushing fart-like sound to come out loud and expose you?

Well I once was in that position and remembered that there were other (rooms) there so the source of the sound won't be recognized... you know what that means :D.

I'm the kinda person that can't hold laughing at things. With each explosion I let a laugh even louder. At the same time there were people talking outside. I wonder what were they thinking hearing loud farts an laughs coming from the bathroom at the same time.

The worst thing that happened to me was at the place I used to donate plasma. One day I walked into the mens room to tinkle. Someone was at the urinal so I went into the bathroom stall to pee.

After walking out of the mens room, some guy says "Hey you" so I said what's up man, and he said "you have toilet paper stuck to your shoe" sure enough, there was a 10" long strand of paper stuck to the back of my shoe.

Man I never felt so imbarresed. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The worst thing that happened to me was at the place I used to donate plasma. One day I walked into the mens room to tinkle. Someone was at the urinal so I went into the bathroom stall to pee.

After walking out of the mens room, some guy says "Hey you" so I said what's up man, and he said "you have toilet paper stuck to your shoe" sure enough, there was a 10" long strand of paper stuck to the back of my shoe.

Man I never felt so imbarresed. :rolleyes:
Well that does happen. :angel:

When you gotta fart you gotta fart no matter where you are. :D

Sometimes I make jokes about it like when with friends I say, Shh listen, you hear thunder? Everybody shut up and strained to hear then I rip one. LOL

Back
Top Bottom