Best screen recording software...

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
What do you guys think? What software do you use for screen recording? Everthing that I have tried suggested through google searches causes serious problems after the recording... :confused:

Thank you for the quick response. :)
The last time I tried it, it gave me all kinds of trouble.
However, it worked pretty well this time. Although it cannot record things like Windows Media Center, it will work for my needs.
Thanks friend!

actually, i have had some troubles too. My screen flashed as hell.. Thought it was graphics hardware issue, but it looks an like app problem.

Last edited:
Ok, so one slight problem. The file size of a video that is just slightly less than 1 minute long is 161 MB.
Even if I adjust the quality settings, I feel like it will still produce a massive file if I try to record for somthing like 10 mins.
Any ideas? What settings do you prefer?

Yes, file size isn't small usually.
I haven't wrote a long video, just sent it to youtube and it was formatted yourself. )

What about Fraps? It's commercial, but works great.

As for the size, it has to be big. Capturing video/audio real time is better be taken uncompressed to preventing frame skipping or audio from going out of sync for high quality shots. Maybe even low quality shots could be affected.

Agreen: wow. From 2004 and only 5 posts including the 3 in this thread.
You have some catching up to to. :D

Have you tried hypercam?
Worked fine for me. (it has been a while sense i have used it, but i remember it to have worked fine)

Back
Top Bottom