Random Chit Chat

As I have no idea how to use SQL, and would love to get the joke... could I ask you the favor of explaining what that does? :confused:

Just look at the three bolded words there in the middle
SON
OFA
BIA

Giving tables aliases to spell other things :D

I'm just waiting for a query big enough, with enough table sources that I can 'rick roll' a stored procedure xD

You just know that there is an "All you people look/sound the same!" joke in there somewhere... :rofl:
Oh wait, thats Asians right? :D

While we are doing this, lets see if we can offend everyone from every country there is. I mean, why not? :whistling:

Before I get myself into trouble, you guys know I love yah dont you? :hide:

Believe it or not, I'm Arab, Middle Eastern and Asian at the same time :)
Sudanese, for example, are the same, but Africans instead of Asians!

As for me, I don't have problems with cultural (not religious, for now) jokes as long as the intentions are pure :)

I'm just waiting for a query big enough, with enough table sources that I can 'rick roll' a stored procedure xD
You know, your username is starting to make more and more sense... :D

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Believe it or not, I'm Arab, Middle Eastern and Asian at the same time :)
Sudanese, for example, are the same, but Africans instead of Asians!

As for me, I don't have problems with cultural (not religious, for now) jokes as long as the intentions are pure :)
My intentions are always pure friend. :)
When they are not pure, I make it clear from the beginning, but I never insult anyone put the person that I am trying to insult, and I do so on a personal level. I try to keep others out of it.

So any jokes that I make are pure. ;)

My intentions are always pure friend. :)
When they are not pure, I make it clear from the beginning, but I never insult anyone put the person that I am trying to insult, and I do so on a personal level. I try to keep others out of it.

So any jokes that I make are pure. ;)

Even on Tuesdays?

Just kidding :D

:confused:

Wait, why did I specifically say Tuesdays?

Back
Top Bottom