Random Chit Chat

Of course - thus the 'lost in translation' bit on my end. I think I might start calling them foot fingers though anyway. :rofl:
Same. I like that. :lol:

You know, I once said that to a lady in a chat room and she said I'm cute :eek:

But seriously, I knew it was called toes. I was just joking, really! I also woke up the other day with a pain in my left leg elbow!

:whistling:

I just thought you guys might like this. I visit this site a lot, and love every second that I spend there. If you want to learn about the latest threats, and how to stop them, as well as a lot of other very awesome things, stop by: https://www.shadowserver.org/wiki/

I have contributed to it before, and it is one of the best ways to follow the current trends.

(This is not including my favorite personal method. Boot up a copy of WinXP with no updates, firewall, or AV in a virtual machine and browse the internet until it doesnt run so well if you get my drift. :lol: )

I'm an Arab you know, I should act bad in English from time to time :)
Well of course. I mean, nobody is going to actually believe that you are an Arab unless you use bad english sometimes. :lol:

Just have a look at this wonderful chap. He is GREAT at the whole "bad english" thing. I mean, I really believe he is from the middle east! You gotta take a lesson from him. Really sell it man! :rofl:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU6WGNCUjfw

Well of course. I mean, nobody is going to actually believe that you are an Arab unless you use bad english sometimes. :lol:

Just have a look at this wonderful chap. He is GREAT at the whole "bad english" thing. I mean, I really believe he is from the middle east! You gotta take a lesson from him. Really sell it man! :rofl:

Wait, I meant bad English the Arab style not the Indian style. That one sounded Indian.

Wait, don't tell me you think Indians are Arabs? Or maybe the Middle East is only one kind of people?

You know, some people think Persians (currently Iranians) are Arabs, while the fact is we don't even understand each other :D

This guys here for example is neither Arab nor Indian, and we don't understand each other's mother tongues:
Maz Jobrani: A Saudi, an Indian and an Iranian walk into a Qatari bar ... - YouTube

You just know that there is an "All you people look/sound the same!" joke in there somewhere... :rofl:
Oh wait, thats Asians right? :D

While we are doing this, lets see if we can offend everyone from every country there is. I mean, why not? :whistling:

Before I get myself into trouble, you guys know I love yah dont you? :hide:

Last edited:
I found a productive way of expressing my frustration at work through my code:

Code:
[COLOR="Blue"]BEGIN
	INSERT INTO[/COLOR] [LoaderErrorLog] ([LoaderName], [LoaderThresholdId], [Status])
	[COLOR="blue"]SELECT [/COLOR]
		[[B]SON[/B]].[LoaderName],
		[[B]OFA[/B]].[LoaderWarningThresholdID],
		[[B]BIA[/B]].[Status]
	[COLOR="blue"]FROM[/COLOR]
		[LoaderErrors]  [COLOR="blue"]AS[/COLOR] [SON] [COLOR="blue"]WITH [/COLOR]([COLOR="blue"]NoLock[/COLOR])
			[COLOR="Gray"]INNER JOIN[/COLOR] [LoaderStatus] [COLOR="Blue"]AS [/COLOR][BIA] [COLOR="blue"]WITH [/COLOR]([COLOR="blue"]NoLock[/COLOR]) 
				[COLOR="blue"]ON[/COLOR] [SON].[LoaderName] = [BIA].[LoaderName]
			[COLOR="gray"]INNER JOIN[/COLOR] [LoaderWarningThreshold] [COLOR="blue"]AS [/COLOR][OFA] [COLOR="blue"]WITH [/COLOR]([COLOR="blue"]NoLock[/COLOR])
				[COLOR="blue"]ON [/COLOR][OFA].[LoaderStatusID] = [BIA].[LoaderStatusID]
[COLOR="Blue"]END[/COLOR]

(SQL Admins will understand)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom