Recommended Hardware selection

Now the game thing I can completely understand. In fact, I would have loved it if I where to have had an extra moniter when playing Diablo2, as the small amount that I could see used to drive me crazy. Enemy at the top of the screen sees me, I do not see him, and I get swarmed because of that.

I have come back with some bit of research myself from my current understanding the processor and ram are what you really need to render videos and as for multiple monitors, you need a capable graphics card.

I have seen some processors the 2011 pins are said to be working better in terms of CPU and RAM, though costly whereas the 1155-56 type pins are what gamers are edging for, probably because its cheaper and runs well.

So with this understanding, if you're doing very heavy tasks like rendering video I would just purchase the 2011 pin CPU with a compatible motherboard and the graphics card doesn't have to be state of the art. As for the multiple screen, the applications are not that intensive, so I can purchase a 1155-56 pin and have powerful graphics with a capable processor.

If I have misunderstood anything here please let me know, I don't have much time to look into every fine detail but I want to get the gist of it. If this logic is correct then I'll focus my efforts on the selection and pricing.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom