Photography Competition Submissions - weather

BikerEcho

Fully Optimized
Hey gang. Let's get this competition going again.
Craig was the winner (or he was giving the rights to chose the next topic).
He chose weather. So here it is.

Rules:
1. The photo has to be considered to have met / be of the competition subject, the person who decided upon the subject (the last winner) has the final say as to if the photo should be included.

2. The photo should be taken by the person submitting it, this includes the use of remote shutters / timers, but excludes other people pressing the shutter.

3. The photo should not be edited in any way unless specified by the person deciding the subject (the last winner)

4. Multiple submissions are allowed but only 1 will be taken through to the voting thread which will be the last photo posted by the user.

* Any question / debate over any particular photo on any 1 particular competition should be decided / resolved by the person who chose the competition subject (the last winner).

** Any question / debate over the rules set for all competitions should be discussed between all members of the forum.

I have not forgotten. Our home has taken weather dammage, and as a result I can get a pic. Its not easy to do though. I have dumped several attempts because they did not quite capture the result. (And yes, this was due to a single storm. I will give more details with the pic...)

Sorry guys but my digital camera crapped out on me, so I don't know if I can participate in this one.

at the moment the weather here can be described as grey.

just imagine that space between these lines it my submission as that's what it looks like out of the window.

Back
Top Bottom