What is your favorite type of game?

My favorite type of game is a tie between FPS/RPG. I really like very competitive FPS games, however chilling to some Skyrim or Fallout is really great. I also like the type of RPG like Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem. However playing some Zelda is just phenomenal.

Like Biker and Rowcon said. Definitely play Fallout, I've never played Fallout 3, however New Vegas is one of my favorite games. I have a warning for you, New Vegas has issues on PC. Such as it sometimes won't simply work. Go and do some research on in advance.
Heh, I forgot about Zelda for a while. Thanks for letting me know about the PC issues. :)

most of it should be fixed now. But good thing you mentioned it.
Draygoes, If you buy it on a disk, go download the patches before you start playing
Where would I find it on disk that it wouldnt be used? I think I will get it from the source as a download if possible. ;)

Where would I find it on disk that it wouldnt be used?
Just google fallout 3/new vegas patch. But anyway. Download them via steam. They are only 10 bucks each. They will be fully updated via steam.

My favorite type of games are RPG's and platformer games like Mario world. One of my favorite Nintendo games is CHRONO TRIGGER.

Let's see...

Action RPG's like Darsksiders and Legacy of Kain... old school platformers like Gex and Sonic... old school side scrolling fighting games like Streets of Rage... tuning racing games like NFS Rivals... fast paced action FPS games like classic Doom and Painkiller...

But I look more for modernized old school games... erm, games with old school style made recently! They tend to have real vivid active direct action, if you get what I mean.

This last weekend i spend 15+ hours playing fallout new vegas. But now i am kinda getting bored with it. I have completed it 2 times before.
ohh well. time for skyrim instead :D

Let's see...
But I look more for modernized old school games... erm, games with old school style made recently! They tend to have real vivid active direct action, if you get what I mean.
Actually, I completely agree with that. I love the old school style platformers, both new and old.

Or revamped versions of the older games. Those are plenty of fun. :D

Back
Top Bottom