Random Chit Chat

I dont own an I... anything, so I have no idea how easy it is to remove, but storys tell of it being hard: Apple shows iTunes users how to delete U2 album

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

I am going to be out of commision for a few hours. I woke up and found out that I had sleeped on the wrong spot... I do not want to go into to many details, but lets just say being kicked it the balls is the nicest thing that can happen to a guy compaired to this.

Bye for now guys.:(

Ok, so I ended up going to the hospital after the pain did not go away.
Turns out, that was a very good decision, as the cause of the problem is a bacterial infection. So that problem was not going to go away.
They gave me some antibiotics while I was there, and a script of them to take home. The pain is gone, as they chose to give me some pain meds while I was there so that I would be more comfortable while they ran tests.
So... problem solved. :)

Turns out, that was a very good decision, as the cause of the problem is a bacterial infection. So that problem was not going to go away.
They gave me some antibiotics while I was there, and a script of them to take home. The pain is gone, as they chose to give me some pain meds while I was there so that I would be more comfortable while they ran tests.

It's good news to hear that you are ok now. :D

Thanks! :)
Sorry I have not been on today, but I fell asleep earler, and I am pretty sure that was very needed sleep. It doesnt look like there was much activity today anyway, so it doesnt look like I missed much. :angel:

Good to know :)

So, can you feel your foot fingers again?

Back
Top Bottom