Random Chit Chat

That's the 1st time Ive ever saw a wall mounted PC....nice find!!

Then you will love this one.
It's a case designed to be wall mounted.
It's also "open air". So no need for case fans.
I guarantee you, when this case hits the marked i'll buy it on release date. (the case has no official release data yet)
The case is called "pc-07 atx" from "Lian Li"

131c.jpg

pc06-angle.jpg

Then you will love this one.
It's a case designed to be wall mounted.
It's also "open air". So no need for case fans.
I guarantee you, when this case hits the marked i'll buy it on release date. (the case has no official release data yet)
The case is called "pc-07 atx" from "Lian Li"

131c.jpg

pc06-angle.jpg

That looks absolulely awesome, but I just had one question. Since it's open air as you said...Wouldn't that set up attract alot of dust inside?

I love the concept though. Really looks great.

That looks absolulely awesome, but I just had one question. Since it's open air as you said...Wouldn't that set up attract alot of dust inside?

I love the concept though. Really looks great.
Having a system like that, you would want to know how to care for it. Yes, it probably would attract quite a bit of dust, but thats nothing that a can of air wouldnt fix.

It's an open case, but it still has a solid top that will block dust. The dust will only be able to come in from the side, and sense there are no case fans to force it in i don't believe it will be more of a problem than in a normal case.
However it still have a CPU fan which blows air down against the motherboard. This will ofcause attract some dust.
So cleaning is still a thing we have to do once in a while

Back
Top Bottom