Time Travel (Where would you go?)

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
Lets ignore all of the obvious problems that would come with going forward and backward in time. We know that it wouldnt be a good idea, but lets pretend.

So, where would you go and why?

For me, I would personally enjoy going to one of the worst places in history, but I have a good reason. I would really enjoy seeing the world during World War 1. It is deep rooted in schools and movies that things where a way, but we all know how history is written by the winners. I would love to see what things where like at the time, and find out who is lieing and who isnt. We have no way to know, so I believe that its worth seeing.

There are other places that I would like to visit, but first I would love to hear what you guys have to say.

Why would you think the winners only write history?
Most idiotic statement I ever heard, most events are recorded by witnesses, evidence etc.

I would like to go to the Big Bang and probably see world war 2 you know all that stuff

Sent from my iPad using Computer Forums

I would like to travel back in time to understand some of the unsolved mysteries, such as how exactly the Pyramids were built.

As for me I would like to go back in time when Dinosaurs roamed the planet. Also I would like to see how stonehedge came about and what was the main purpose of it.

Why would you think the winners only write history?
Most idiotic statement I ever heard, most events are recorded by witnesses, evidence etc.
Pleasant arnt we? :whistling: :angel: Have a flower. :flowers:

History is recorded everywhere, but retold from the winners point of view almost constantly. Read your history books, and you will find a lot of flaws.

But, you could also look at it from a different point of view. History is mostly retold by the winners, because the losers are not always so keen to talk about it.

Pleasant arnt we? :whistling: :angel: Have a flower. :flowers:

History is recorded everywhere, but retold from the winners point of view almost constantly. Read your history books, and you will find a lot of flaws.

But, you could also look at it from a different point of view. History is mostly retold by the winners, because the losers are not always so keen to talk about it.

Heh like what flaws, No history is not written mostly by winners & your belief of losers not wanting to talk is just ludicrous.

Back
Top Bottom