Stuck in a legal cluster f*** (slight venting)

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
Ok, so this is a fun time to live in the US.
I dont have my birth certificet, which wouldnt be a problem if my WALLET had not been stolen which contained such gems as my ID, and my SS Card.

You need one to get the other to get the other.

I am trying to find a work around to this, but thats proving harder than I thought. My mother is in no condition to help me get a copy of my birth cert, so I can only hope that the "Proof of ID" that they are talking about when it comes to my SS card is my SS number. I will find out when I get the replacement form, in a couple of weeks.

Fun right? :whistling:

That sux that you got your wallet stolen. It shouldn't be that difficult to get a replacement I.D from the DMV, unless they changed their rules about having a SS card to get one...idk.

Also I used to at one time carry my SS card in my wallet but not any more. I keep it at home with my birth certificate in a safe place. I lost my wallet one time and so i feel your frustration.

It is for sure a pain, as I technically have no status here anymore. At least, I dont as far as any business is concerned.
It fell out of a loose pocket as far as I know, but yeah, nobody returned it so gone.

That's another thing that sucks is that their are not that many people out there who take the time to mail back a wallet back to someone. If i found a wallet i would mail it back to it's owner.

Same, but we are not theves. I am pretty sure someone found it, found no cash in it, and dumped it somewhere else. Its just how the world works in our area (the neighborhood that I live in).

Back
Top Bottom