Ok, so this might get me into trouble...

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
I was just wondering, how often does the forum staff come around here?
I have been looking all over, but have seen absolutely no sign of the staff in recent posts.

Wait, does "Golden Master" identify forum mods or somthing?
Just trying to learn the system...

Last edited:
I would love to meet them, and the owner. Especially the owner considering the board is badly outdated. The current release patch for this board is 5.1.3 and we are still on 3 beta?

The Moderators are on everyday and they can be identified with title "Site Team". Golden Master is just a rank where if you have more than 5001 posts..

We're around. The owners have a bunch of forums to manage and pop in fairly regularly as well

Thats actually really good to know. I am hoping that one of the owners will come by and offer an upgrade, this place needs it. I will do everything that I can from my end to get this place more traffic, but thats really all I can do. I see one of the largest problems as people probably see the dated forum and leave because this place is missing a lot of the wonderful features you get with the next upgrades.

While the vBulletin used on the site may not be the latest, it is the version used by all of the owner's sites. It is basically the last super-solid build before vBulletin changed hands, plus it allows the owner's team to push out changes to all the sites with a minimum of fuss.

Well, in that case, as long as it works then I guess there is not much else to do eh?
I used to use PHPBB when building forums for practice, and found that every major update drove major upgrades in functionality.
I only noticed the version because I was wondering why the PM inbox was so cluncky. I have sense made changes to my settings, so hopefully that will clear some of that up.

Back
Top Bottom