Your Religious Views

You close this thread and I'll haunt your dreams with My Little Pony and Easy Bake Oven commercials. No no, no no, I got it. Hot wheels and Playdoh commercials. :whistling:

I have a toddler who watches cartoons. I'll ignore them just like I do now :rofl:

Um, I'm Muslim. I'm actually a native from Makkah, the center and birth place of Islam. My parents, ancestors and I learned Islam from its nearest source.

My view of religion is that it is a free choice and no one should force others to take or leave a religion. I'm perfectly fine with all other beliefs as long as they don't intend to harm others. People should be accepted for who they are not what or where they belong to/from.

Beliefs exist in the heart and they are very complicated. We are just humans with different feelings, personalities, faculties, etc. and we can hardly find people with similarity in many of those in the same time. Those are nature driven and it is not something we tailor for ourselves. We must respect that and seriously consider it.

Where I work, I have friends and co workers (well I'm actually a loser that does not have many friends) of different religions and views. I respect them and they respect me back.

Just to be clear, I like you guys here and I do without even caring what religion, nationality, color, ethnicity, etc. you belong to. I like you for who you are.

Please accept me for who I am, not what religion I belong to :(

Reactions: MMM
Religion should be outlawed, causes nothing but trouble, humanity has continually gone to war over religious beliefs, there I said it!

Now fight & argue over your beliefs or close the thread....... hahahaha

Now fight & argue over your beliefs or close the thread....... hahahaha

Not if we are moderate people, and here on CF I know we are :)

I'm afraid you got a point tho. It is sad how people use religion to cause misfortune to the rest of the world and themselves too :(

I have never understood how some can take the stand that if you believe something different from their belief, you must convert or be killed. Everyone should be entitled to their own beliefs.

Back
Top Bottom