Is this any good

That looks cool but I can't help you since I don't have a car nor am I old enough to drive one yet but it looks cool

Sent from my iPad using Computer Forums

I've never owned a unit like that...That plays DVDs, but i do have to say that it is a really good unit. The built in GPS feature is a nice touch.

Very common here in Australia those DVD CD Radios but that one looks real cheap brand compared to the reputable brand names such as Pioneer , Alpine, Sony, JVC, clarion etc.

I am no expert on car stereos but Pioneer used to be top of the range. Last time we went searching for one most of the Pioneer stuff looked so cheap and nasty. Dunno if they have changed their targeted market or what is going on but didn't seem to be the same quality they were years ago.

I am no expert on car stereos but Pioneer used to be top of the range. Last time we went searching for one most of the Pioneer stuff looked so cheap and nasty. Dunno if they have changed their targeted market or what is going on but didn't seem to be the same quality they were years ago.

I think you could be quite right, with new micro electronics technology they all seem to look cheap especially with the plastics look in them.

I had a look at a Sony CD/DVD Radio player a while back, opened it up a small electronic board with a CD/DVD caddy & that is it.

Looks cool to me, but I don't like the rear USB cable-connection.

The only advise I have for you is to make sure it fits without trouble. It is a single din unit so installing it in a double din interface could be troublesome.

Um, "din" is the standard unit used for the size of head units. Hey, I'm a poor Arab yet I know that word :rofl:

thanks guys, I'm waiting for it to arrive, couldn't afford a top end one, to expensive lol.. i'll upload a video soon, think it arrives this wednesday/thursday... looked at some reviews, kind of ok i guess.

the din units fine, had to purchase one last week and installed it into my car.. and the usb wire out the back is tidy, i prefer it out the back, i can hide it so it doesn't dangle from the cd player, you'll agree with me once it's set up, i did worry first but then i thought it was a good idea because you can put the usb from the back and feed it down so the wire is hid next to my handbrake..you'll see :)

thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom