Happy Sweet 16th Google

Yes the NSA does spy on everyone in the USA. They have been doing it for years. Even our phone calls are monitored. If your talking on the phone and use key words such as BOMB or PRESIDENT ect. The pnone call is then flagged and monitored.

You'll be suprised as to what the NSA is capable of doing behind our backs.

So they use a speech recognition software?
Do they admit that they do that, or is it all a theory?
I refuse to believe that they just spy on random people, If they really do, then glad i am not living in the US.
They sure don't do that in Denmark. We had a Anti Piracy agency that was closed down due to evidence that they spied on random users data traffic.

So they use a speech recognition software?
Do they admit that they do that, or is it all a theory?
I refuse to believe that they just spy on random people, If they really do, then glad i am not living in the US.
They sure don't do that in Denmark. We had a Anti Piracy agency that was closed down due to evidence that they spied on random users data traffic.

I am not sure what kind of software they use to spy on people, but i'm sure they are using super computers to monitor calls. Especially over sea calls. People say that the government would never do that because it is illegal, but I know it's happening behind peoples backs with out them knowing it.

There is a lot our government agencies are doing that no one knows they are doing. Unless you get a whistle blower that uncovers what they're doing.

Last edited:
Well don't feel too bad. We are all being spyed on one way or the other.

Just wait til the New World Order is implimented and all governments are all doing the same thing to it's people. This world is going to be a different place once the New World Order is in place.

Since we're all in this together, we'll just have to see how it all plays out.

I am not sure what kind of software they use to spy on people, but i'm sure they are using super computers to monitor calls. Especially over sea calls. People say that the government would never do that because it is illegal, but I know it's happening behind peoples backs with out them knowing it.

I'm not in the US, but this sounds very, very far-fetched to me... So they're using supercomputers to synthesise and analyse every call made, then automatically flag up every call where the words "bomb" or "president" are mentioned? What about false positives? What do they do with this information when flagged? Surely they would have to cut down on this around the time of, say, an election (every other call might mention president then?!)

It's not just the word president all by itself. If the words president & bomb come up in the same sentence then the call is flagged and maybe traced idk.

I don't know exactly how it all works, but i know it's happening in out country. Our government is very paranoid, so i'm sure there are many black projects( top sectret projects) that are going on that no one knows about.

Last edited:
I don't know exactly how it all works, but i know it's happening in our country. Our government is very paranoid

Sounds to me you are the one who is paranoid, if you have the proof then spill the beans if not suck it up.

That's pretty obvious....so that being the case perhaps you should just stop making the rest up

This shit isn't made up. I know it's going on. Just cause i can't prove it doesn't mean it's not happening. Our government doesn't give a shit about this country.

And to top it all off, he's bringing this country down & destroying it. I'm glad i didn't vote for that piece of s***

It's not just the word president all by itself. If the words president & bomb come up in the same sentence then the call is flagged and maybe traced idk.

I don't know exactly how it all works

This shit isn't made up. I know it's going on. Just cause i can't prove it doesn't mean it's not happening.

You put forward a compelling argument.

Back
Top Bottom