My Overclock

So im having problems with my overclock. It runs fine when I play planetside 2 with everything on ultra. Except ive turned off my shadows and I get 59-60 fps and when the battle gets heated it dropes a bit but not bad. But my idle temp of computer when I turn on overclock settings for cpu is 40°c which is not what I want. I hit 59°c - 61°c when im under full load. My fans are all running there highest too. My cpu bus frec is set at 238 and voltage is set to 1.4750. Ill post a picture when I get a chance but I need some ideas how to keep the temp down. Im using asus suite to overclock. Mother board is a sabertooth 990 fx 2.0 or 3.0 cant really remember. Also I am a new overclocker and I did and tested out my first one but I dont fully know what im doing.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Computer Forums mobile app

I have a cooler master hyper tx3 with on fan on it which is how it came. I have two rocket fish 120mm. Case fans are a 200 mm on front and 120mm back. I even have a jimmy rigged 80mm fan blowing air through the vcore. Like later tonight ill be able to take pics of my settings and my comp on max load in ps2

Alright one thing i would like to know is when increasing my dram current and capeability and I have it set for 500mhz is there a way to make it run harder. It only gets up to 31°c. And same for my hyper thread and northboard. They are at 41°c

this might be my English, but i am not sure what you are saying.
Make what run harder? The RAM. you are already making the RAM run "harder" by increasing the mhz.
You could also decrease the CasL

Ya the ram and its limited out on the bar. So i was wondering if there are other ways to get even more power out of it. I got 16 gb of gskill ripjaw 2×8 and I dont know what the CasL is but ill look it up.

Back
Top Bottom