Microsoft Outlook image error?

bluefoxx07

Baseband Member
Does anyone have any expertise with microsoft outlook?

I work for a company and I am trying to google this and I am finding nothing.

My problem is when i receive an image in the body of my e-mail, it is not being displayed. Only a red X in the upper left is displayed. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Answers would be appreciated. Thanks!

nope, all it says is view source and when i click on that, it brings up all this code that means nothing to me

It could be disabled by your company. Or it could be a setting on your local computer. This is how you enable images on outlook 2007, let me know if you need different instructions.

On the Tools menu, click Trust Center, and then click Automatic Download.
Clear the Don't download pictures automatically in HTML e-mail messages or RSS items check box.

Another possibility is that the server with the image on could be having problems.

hmm, sorry i should have specified which version of outlook haha.

I, as well as other people in the company are having the problem on Office XP. Not express, regular microsoft office xp outlook.

Strange thing is, some of the people I work with are able to view the images. Ive looked at their settings and everything looks the same..

I have the same thing with Outlook Express. On my laptop I was able to configure to see images. But, on my desktop computer I did the same settings and still the images do not appear. Any ideas why?

Sent from my iPad using Computer Forums

Back
Top Bottom