*PC Build Incoming!*

Craig Prince

In Runtime
^

This Friday I'm going to Micro Center and going to pick my CPU and Motherboard. I will then come home and stay up late in the night building and installing Windows and all the drivers. (Then head to work in the morning!)

I can't believe this is actually happening! :) I will update you all on how the build goes, and what's the finished build like Saturday, so stay tuned. Wish me good luck!

:)

Those are the specs of the PC. I know I spent to much on the RAM, but I really don't care that much. I'm not going to buy the GPU yet, because I'm to lazy to wait 2 weeks until my next paycheck to build the PC. So, I'll just run off Intel HD graphics until then. :lol:

I'm going to Micro Center because of the combo that I could of the CPU and motherboard for $300. Which is a great deal.

I'll see you all later!

Good luck on the new build man.

That's funny that you don't want to wait 2 weeks for a part....

Amagine this, amagine all the time waiting at traffic lights and add up all that time in a month. :lol::lol:

I bet we waste about a good hour waiting for the light to turn green. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I forgot I had that. :lol: I'll just use that, it has to better then HD graphics. In case you were wondering where the specs were, click the smiley face. (I was feeling creative.)

Yeah, as you can see, I'm going for a black and silver build. I think it's pretty unique. There was no way I was doing a black and red build, way to many of those for sure.

I feel like hanging out around the Computer Forums before work, so anything you want to talk about?

Back
Top Bottom