Computer Forums Tools Pack

ssc456

Fully Optimized
Morning All,

Didnt we used to have a computer forum tools pack on here?
That had like hard drive tools, a bootable operating system and stuff?

I can't it.

Sorry for the short visit, been very buys lately.

Wait, what? The forums had an attack before?

Before your time, yes. There was a known exploit in the version of vBulletin we were using so they just kept changing the page to some 'hacked' page, removed a lot of long-time members' reputation (when the forum had it), and other silly things. It wasn't even like they were after anything, just being jerks for the sake of being jerks. Of course, in their minds they were doing us a service by proving they could... but gray/black hat hackers typically have poor rationalization on why they do things. Everyone wants to be batman.

Anyway.

@ssc456,
The CF Boot Disk is not on the servers any longer. I have a copy and would be willing to share through dropbox or the like, but we're currently discussing uploading it once more to the servers. If you need soon, PM me and we can setup a transfer, otherwise, we will most likely (not guaranteed) make it available on this site once more.

Before your time, yes. There was a known exploit in the version of vBulletin we were using so they just kept changing the page to some 'hacked' page, removed a lot of long-time members' reputation (when the forum had it), and other silly things. It wasn't even like they were after anything, just being jerks for the sake of being jerks. Of course, in their minds they were doing us a service by proving they could... but gray/black hat hackers typically have poor rationalization on why they do things. Everyone wants to be batman.

I remember that... :)

good times, soon got rid of them.

Back
Top Bottom