Random Chit Chat

Does it surprise anyone that this found place in the US?

Our justice system is aptly named the "Criminal Justice" system. No, it's not surprising at all.

Rich white kids get away with killing groups of people while driving drunk because "their perfect life taught them to not consider consequences... they didn't know any better."
Meanwhile, a small black girl who killed her chronic abuser and rapist gets life in prison.

Murica!

(I'm white)

so redbull have been sued because they actually don't give you wings.... and the guy actually won.
Making redbull loose 13 million dollars. :lol:
Does it surprise anyone that this found place in the US?

Living in 'Murica....my first thought is that 'it took this long before someone sued them?' :facepalm:

Ever since someone was able to sue McDonalds because she got burnt by her coffee that she just bought, the things people sue for and WIN are crazy now.

bill-gates-trolling-steve-jobs-meme.jpg

Finally fixed my no-crank issue. It was that neutral safety thing on the gearbox.

To reach the spare parts shop before that, I had to short the starter to crank and start
rolleyes.gif

I need to replace the muffler and the middle catalytic converter (whatever it is called in English) to get rid of some noise in the exhaust system. For now I hammered them a little and the filters inside seemed to reposition and it became quieter. This will hold me on for some time.

I think my mom's new car is jinxed. One week after she bought the car, someone hit her bumper and made a small hole in the bumper. It happened at night so we don't know who done it. Then another week after that some guy backed up his truck into the front bummper and distorted the head light.

Then one month later my brother bought some windshield wipers for it, and one of the wipers broke.

And to top it all off, just two weeks ago someone broke the handle off of the pasenger side door. We can't open the door from the outside.

My poor mother, this really sucks !! :rolleyes:

That sux.

I got the oil changed in my car today. Well, it is a company car but I do drive it. 116K miles in just under two years; it had 17 on the odometer when they gave me the keys.

Back
Top Bottom