Random Chit Chat

Does any of you guys use the "Right Column" as it's called.
That annoying right bar with "recent thread" and "popular tags" that takes out 1/4 of the screen? just curious if you find it useful.
(i have deactivated it)

You mean you can disable those columns on the right? Did you gain more space to extend the posts boxes?

I tried to disable those columns but couldn't find an option for that. So much for Smart Guy hehe.

I accually like the side window of recent posts. I do find it useful and use it all the time.

I really don't need more space on the page, it sits fine with little ol me.

It seems that Micro$oft got tired of Geek Squad making big profits & decided to jump on the Pc repair band wagon.

I don't know of any Micro$oft stores anywhere by me. I'll have to do a search and see if any stores are near me.

I had a puncher in the middle of the night in a highway (around 3am), got off the car, had the family with me (mom and three sisters) took the spare tire out, looked for the jack... where the heck is the jack?
facepalm.gif

It is the pilgrimage (hajj) vacation and all service centers I found where closed because of it, let alone being so late at night. Known big 24/7 service centers were way too far to reach in that condition.

Looked around for an hour until I found a police patrol, and it was an SUV ("a" SUV if you say Sport Utility Vehicle haha). I borrowed his jack and it was a high leveled one good for SUV's. I had to use rocks to step one with the flat tire to gain leverage to at least allow that weird jack to go under it. Oh don't worry, after replacing the spare, I had no problem removing the jack. It was well inflated and gave the car good height. I always check the spare tire and make sure it is well pressured.

Anyways, I took care of things and brought my family back home in a timely manner... given the said circumstances of course.

Now where the heck is the jack?

Why are Nissan Patrols and GMC Yukons called SUV's? I don't see any sport thing on them!!!!

Well it's a good thing you found that cop patrolling. There are not many if not any people around at 3am.

so redbull have been sued because they actually don't give you wings.... and the guy actually won.
Making redbull loose 13 million dollars. :lol:
Does it surprise anyone that this found place in the US?

Back
Top Bottom