Happy Sweet 16th Google

BK_123

Golden Master
So today is one of the internets most used websites birthday.

Happy Birthday Google :)

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Computer Forums mobile app

Happy birthday Goo Goo Google...Thanx for helping me with all my searches and putting tracking cookies on my computer.

Also I would like to thank you for reading all my emails and sharing them with the NSA. :lol:

Eh I don't care if government agencies would be reading my emails, I have nothing to hide and I rarely use my Gmail.

Regardless of where you live Google and all the other tech giants would be giving your info to government intelligence agencies in your country. I've seen that video before.

Sure i know that.
But i hear alot of negative stuff about the NSA but I don't hear anything like that about other government agencies in other countries.

Sure the government can ask for information about users if they have a warrant.
that's the law. But spying on people is illegal. I don't believe NSA does that.

Yes the NSA does spy on everyone in the USA. They have been doing it for years. Even our phone calls are monitored. If your talking on the phone and use key words such as BOMB or PRESIDENT ect. The pnone call is then flagged and monitored.

You'll be suprised as to what the NSA is capable of doing behind our backs.

All the government agencies can record and listen to my calls, track my social media and email activity I don't care, I have nothing to hide.

All the government agencies can record and listen to my calls, track my social media and email activity I don't care, I have nothing to hide.

They CAN, sure. do they care about you? No, they don't.
They don't have a resources to waste on people that isn't suspicious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom