Random Chit Chat

It would take a really long time to read all the comments in this thread...:lol:

I have read about 450 pages but I got tired. I do remember reading the replys and saying to myself....I remember that guy or gal.

Brings back memories when Dave Lindon was active on the forum. :D

Are these things really stored for such long times before consumed? I can't imagine consumables take so much time in one place. Who would have the patience to look after it this long?

Well like they say....time is money.

But in this case, it's time well saved. ;)

iPwn:
I am jealous. I am only sitting here enjoying a glass Jägermeister.
wanne trade?

Fun fact. Jägermeister is german for hunter master. or better translated as master hunter.

Last edited:
Are these things really stored for such long times before consumed? I can't imagine consumables take so much time in one place. Who would have the patience to look after it this long?

Yup! They let it sit in barrels for a certain amount of time before its bottled.

I am jealous. I am only sitting here enjoying a glass Jägermeister.
wanne trade?

Well, can't really trade as that wasn't all mine. I have not the money or the alcoholic taste to regularly drink that! That was at a client's house (1 of 4 homes). I had to go out and reimage all their PC's in that home, but they gave me the keys to the liquor cabinet, which was full of stuff like that... by "that" I mean stuff I couldn't really afford and about two sips put me 'under the table' haha. I felt bad because I poured the last third of that glass down the drain. I waste I know, but I was plenty trashed at that point (not a drinker, very low tolerance).

Well like they say....time is money.

But in this case, it's time well saved. ;)

Yeah, the taste is what matters, eh? :)

I wonder how alcohol tastes. Does it taste sweet? In the movies I see them make upset faces like I do when I drink soda quickly. Does it burn like soda?

Yup! They let it sit in barrels for a certain amount of time before its bottled.

Wow!

I see some bottles have really early dates like the 60's. Do people still have places from the 60's these days? Not to mention keeping them with not so much changes to affecting storing.

That's really cool. Humans are something, aren't they heh!

Back
Top Bottom