Took me so long to get in.....

That's a shame. I'm thankful my basement wasn't finished, it let me run Cat6 throughout the house. I did find some mold in one of the bathrooms as I was ripping it apart. When it was built they never put a barrier between the shower and drywall so it got a little too wet.

Welcome back TommyBoy, it is really nice to see old time members returing and becoming active again. I recently came back too after being absent for a few years.

I don't know if you remember me, but I have to be completly honest and say that I don't remember you....sorry man. :hide:

Welcome back TommyBoy, it is really nice to see old time members returing and becoming active again. I recently came back too after being absent for a few years.

I don't know if you remember me, but I have to be completly honest and say that I don't remember you....sorry man. :hide:

Yeah, I do remember you, you've been around for a long time.

Welcome back tommy. Of all the 'originals,' you're my fav. That could be the scotch talking, but seriously you have been missed.

Nice to see you again, TB. I remember you being active on the forums. As soon as I saw your name and Top Gear pic I remembered you. Good to see some older members are coming back. I usually lurk every day at work, but working IT in a bank can be hectic so I rarely have time to write anything constructive.

Back
Top Bottom