Random Chit Chat

I think when the guy was told to cought up the emails he went back and directed the IT department to delete them.

I'd be willing to bet money they were never deleted.

he could do some serious jail time for destruction of evidence in a federal investigation.

As much as this kind of "s**t" continuously happens all throughout government, the above kind of things never happen. Unfortunately too, they most likely never will. The IRS is a private entity and can claim any number of things. Unless the Senator gets a warrant to seize servers by surprise (which is seriously doubtful), nothing will happen and this hearing will fade into an afterthought, like many before and many to follow.

Murica!

I just booked an appointment with the local vet. So my little Miku are gonna get fixed this Thursday.
I didn't like executing her kittens, luckily that is not gonna happen again.

unfortunately yes.
I don't have space to have 3 kittens running around. Also they can not be taking away from their mother before the age of 3 month.
even if i waited 3 month it is hard to find a home for them. there are just too many cross bred cats around and not enough people to take care of them.
it's a shame really. It's common to "put down" crossbred kittens. Usually people drown them. I don't like that. It's not quick enough.
So i did it as humane as possible. By firing a pellet though their skulls. they died in a matter of 0.01 seconds.

Last edited:
unfortunately yes.
I don't have space to have 3 kittens running around. Also they can not be taking away from their mother before the age of 3 month.
even if i waited 3 month it is hard to find a home for them. there are just too many cross bred cats around and not enough people to take care of them.
it's a shame really. It's common to "put down" crossbred kittens. Usually people drown them. I don't like that. It's not quick enough.
So i did it as humane as possible. By firing a pellet though their skulls. they died in a matter of 0.01 seconds.

:(

Couldn't they be left with any stray cat or something? Or in an adoption house until they can depend on themselves, then left on the streets? Our streets here are full of stray cats. Some of them are even Bengal cats, can you believe that?

a random stray cat is not gonna take care of them.
Cats that are used to be feed by humans will have a hard time surviving on the street. And the winter is also coming.
So you think having them with the mom for 3 month and trowing them out in the winter is a good idea? Our winters get 0 - 20 degrees Celsius (32 to negative 5 Fahrenheit)

I could give them to an animal shelter.
Problem is that it costs money and i got 3 of them. 500 DKR each. SO that's 1500 kr. (260 dollars)
Didn't really want to pay that. Even at shelters they put down animals once in a while.

Dunno man, I just felt bad for them. Don't worry about it much.

Thought of any future counter measures? Like maybe preventing pregnancy somehow?

Dunno man, I just felt bad for them. Don't worry about it much.

Thought of any future counter measures? Like maybe preventing pregnancy somehow?

that's what i am doing. She is getting "fixed". Don't know what it's called in english. But it's an operation that will prevent her from ever getting pregnant again.
Nice to see you care so much about animals. But the world we live in isn't fair. Nature is harsh

This is powerful.

areKwZB_460sa_v1.gif

Back
Top Bottom