(Appreciate very much if somebody can help) PC Confirmation

I highly doubt that there will be any problems with the space for the cooler.
there is a certain standard motherboard and Cooler manufactures have to follow.
Nether of the want to be less supported.
There is a reason big CPU coolers have the cobber pipes rices quite a bit before the heat sink starts. Else they will not be supported on great deal of motherboards due to the RAM slots.
Also RAM manufactures need to keep their RAM below a certain hight

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

just look at this image. the RAM is not high enough to hit the cooler.
And this cooler is BIIIIGGGGGG!!!!!

10787117.jpg

I highly doubt that there will be any problems with the space for the cooler.
there is a certain standard motherboard and Cooler manufactures have to follow.
Nether of the want to be less supported.
There is a reason big CPU coolers have the cobber pipes rices quite a bit before the heat sink starts. Else they will not be supported on great deal of motherboards due to the RAM slots.
Also RAM manufactures need to keep their RAM below a certain hight

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

just look at this image. the RAM is not high enough to hit the cooler.
And this cooler is BIIIIGGGGGG!!!!!

10787117.jpg

Oh yh man, okay then well if thats the case can i just go with the enermax and its supposed to be good for it. btw is that ur case? or no ;p?

It's not my case no.

Yeah you should. If the RAM happens to be too tall, the cooler's fan can be lifted (i can see that on a image of it, it looks SOO much like the 212 Evo).
So it's not gonna be a problem.

I don't know this Enermax T40, but i know the coolermaster 212 Evo. have you check benchmarks to see if this one is better?
If it's worst or about the same as the 212, go with the respected brand coolermaster. The price is around the same anyway

It's not my case no.

Yeah you should. If the RAM happens to be too tall, the cooler's fan can be lifted (i can see that on a image of it, it looks SOO much like the 212 Evo).
So it's not gonna be a problem.

I don't know this Enermax T40, but i know the coolermaster 212 Evo. have you check benchmarks to see if this one is better?
If it's worst or about the same as the 212, go with the respected brand coolermaster. The price is around the same anyway

ah okay then well i saw here:
Hyper 212 Evo vs Enermax T40 [Solved] - CPUs - Components

so i think i will just go with the coolmaster then! so yh i decided to go with this one:

Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl Mid Tower Silent Case USB 3.0 Frontal Door No PSU - FD-CA-DEF-R4-BL - Scan.co.uk

can you just confirm that this is the correct one? if so im going to order it tomorrow? :)

and thanks for your help man. i apprecaite it a lot

No problem. we like to help.
I check out some benchmarks for you. i found this article: Enermax ETS-T40 Black Twister Review | techPowerUp

I couldn't find any other comparisons than one from "techpowerup" (which is also a respectable review team)
I have to say that... after looking at this i'll rather buy the Enermax T40.
It looks like it performs a little better and is a little more quiet.

Again it's up to you. but i would actual go with the Enermax believe it or not.
It's still much this, mid end cooler vs mid end cooler. They all perform somewhat the same.
But if you want to get technical the Enermax seams to be the better one.

No problem. we like to help.
I check out some benchmarks for you. i found this article: Enermax ETS-T40 Black Twister Review | techPowerUp

I couldn't find any other comparisons than one from "techpowerup" (which is also a respectable review team)
I have to say that... after looking at this i'll rather buy the Enermax T40.
It looks like it performs a little better and is a little more quiet.

Again it's up to you. but i would actual go with the Enermax believe it or not.
It's still much this, mid end cooler vs mid end cooler. They all perform somewhat the same.
But if you want to get technical the Enermax seams to be the better one.

okay then cool well i think ill go with that then after reading and you saying this cool! well im going to order that case from scan.co.uk now then and other things later on! cheers for the help and hopefully the enermax etc will fit :D

BUT Apparently the Enermax is quite big though, i just hope my sniper series
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00CMWRW82/?tag=pcp0f-21

will fit okay, if not ill have to go with the evo?

this one:

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/ener...blue-led-thermal-conductive-coating-heat-pipe

or this one:http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005DUHBEA/?tag=pcp0f-21

Last edited:
on both coolers you can lift the fan. it's not gonna be a problem on ether of them.
They will both fit. i guarantee it

Back
Top Bottom