Christmas time in Houma!!!!!

setishock

Wizard of Wires
attachment.php

They meaning the company we hired finally got the network straightened out. It was 55 down and 20 up this morning but I guess after some discovered the speed increase this morning are now happily playing on line.

I'll take it! WOOHOO!!!!

That at one of your hotels? Couldn't get an IP at the one I was at last night. Really jealous of those lucky people.

Yeah. I retired to the home property in Houma. Louisiana. They had some dork muck it up and had to hire a couple of pros to come in and fix it. Works great most of the time. First thing they did was get the 60mb down 30 up tier package. Last night it got swamped and went down to 0.24mb. Gamers and pirates from what the system scans show.
I think since I saw a server on the local network they're planning a controlled access system. I can live with that.

As for not getting an IP, sounds like the network needed to be rebooted. We were losing revenue over the net being chugged or not working so the owner hired some guys that appear to know their snizzle. Revenue is climbing back up so it was a smart move.

Last edited:
As for not getting an IP, sounds like the network needed to be rebooted. We were losing revenue over the net being chugged or not working so the owner hired some guys that appear to know their snizzle. Revenue is climbing back up so it was a smart move.

Yup. I asked at the front desk about it in the morning (read last night, but will need it to night to work from the room) and they said one of their access points was done and would be replaced today. We'll and hope.

Back
Top Bottom