Post your rigs here.

Wow nice build Starrie.

I'm not much for sweets, but I love drinking soda.

I know what you guys are gonna say. I know soda is the worst thing you can drink because it has so much sugar, but I also drink alot of water everyday and I mean alot.

thank you Smart_Guy,BikerEcho and ~mr mixx~ >_<

but not sure why sometimes i will have ramdon crashes T_T or upon starting up becomes very very lag.. untill i restart it again for 2 more times and wait for like 3mins T_T

Last edited:
Case: Antec P280
Case fans: 5 x 120mm Cougar Vortex
PUS: Corsair AX850 Modular
MB: Intel Extreme DZ77GA-70K
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.40GHz Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
CPU cooler: CM 212 EVO
RAM: 4x4 (16gigs) Vengeance 1600
Vid card: EVGA/Nvidia GTX 650ti
Sound: See above
Wireless: TP-LINK 450Mbps Wireless N Adapter, 2.4 and 5 ghz bands
SSD: OCZ-VERTEX4 128gigs
HDD: 4x WD 500gig, 2x WD 2TB, Ext HDD: 1x WD 3 TB drive, 1x WD 500gig
Optical drive: LG Bluray/DVD/CD burner
Display: HP 2311x
Extras: RCA surround sound system, Epson Workforce 845 all in one printer

but not sure why sometimes i will have ramdon crashes T_T or upon starting up becomes very very lag.. untill i restart it again for 2 more times and wait for like 3mins T_T

Don't know what that could be, but iu am sure it's just a software problem. If you are running win7, consider formatting to Win8.
It's not as bad as people make it out to be. Sure Micro$oft have made some dumb decisions in that version of Windows, but you can just ignore it and/or install 3-party software that fixed it.
When i install Win8, i make sure to create a public user account instead of a live account. You can do that by not having internet when setting windows up after installation. Then i install Classic shell as a 3-party start menu.
I also install ribbon disabler for windows 8. I don't like those ribbons in a explorer window. Sure you can minimize them, but you can still see the "file", "home" and share buttons.
Like so
Ribbon minimized: http://cdn8.howtogeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/image101.png
Ribbon Disabled: http://media.askvg.com/articles/images3/Windows_8_Explorer_Ribbon_Removed.png

Last edited:
Wow nice build Starrie.

I'm not much for sweets, but I love drinking soda.

I know what you guys are gonna say. I know soda is the worst thing you can drink because it has so much sugar, but I also drink alot of water everyday and I mean alot.

Um, you missed an "r" there heh :)

You don't need more sweetness :D

I LOVE soda. I do take the advices of others with appreciation tho. My advice is to consume whatever you want but in moderation :)

thank you Smart_Guy,BikerEcho and ~mr mixx~ >_<

I didn't really say anything, but I like your sense of appreciation... and you're welcome :)

Does it happen with blue screens? If yes, try to catch the code that comes at the end of the screen. If your computer is personally custom built, e.g. no warranty void if opened, try re-sitting all internal parts you can reach. Also if you have other spare RAM sticks, try them. I'm not familiar with the brand you're using. Last time I did the same, the RAM was not in the compatibility list and I had similar crashes, so I replaced it and things went fine. Don't replace directly, try others first.

Make sure about the PSU compatibility for SLI too. I can't say more about it, but it seems to be something to look out for because you're using two heavy duty video cards.

I suggest starting a new thread in the technical sections to get more responses.

Best of luck :)

Well my newly upgraded desktop is no beast or powerhouse but is quite fast. I hope to put an SSD or bigger HDD in at some point.

esH2jCm.png

Back
Top Bottom