A purple tower?

Vinaell

Baseband Member
Trying my hardest to find a purpler tower. Ive only been able to find 2 on amazon and newegg but dont really like them anyone know any other place may have some purple towers? something inexpensive

I could do that. What would be a good paint to use?? i dont want something thats going to chip or get sticky when hot something durable

I'm not to keen on paints so I wouldn't know what to recomend but You could go to a paint shop or store and ask them what would be the best paint to use.

Good luck on the custom paint job though. ;)

Auto or engine paints cling rather well but do take some prep work. You have to take the nose off as well as any rubber and plastic parts. Then scuff it up and tack it off. Coat of primer, sand it, another coat of primer, sand it, then several coats of paint, sanding in between. LOTS OF WORK.

If it was me I'd take it to a body shop and get a quote on letting them do all the work. Tell them you'll recommend them on line when the work is done and you're happy with it. I'd get real fine metal flake with a clear finish. Clear coat is too easy to muck up so get a clear acrylic finish that can stand up to a little abuse.

This isn't too fancy but I used Testors model paint and airbrushed my wifey's case. It didn't turn out too bad. She is pleased and won't let me get rid of it. The case itself is an Ultra Wizard, the color is custom Decepticon Purple. I guess it's all about time or money for you. Hope this helps

ryHChy.jpg
yEHbQH.jpg

f0ryHChyj

iqyEHbQHj

Back
Top Bottom