First computer build, need help

What should I do? Should I get a different motherboard or a different cpu cooler?

Sent from my iPad using Computer Forums

I would get a different motherboard. MATX is less upgradeable, and in most cases (Hehe) has worse airflow. You've also already seen a compatibility issue with aftermarket CPU coolers.

What store would you recommend Craig prince (I guess that if I save enough money, then it will be worth paying for shipping costs). Also I live in Victoria, Australia (which you've probably guessed by the MSY store location I chose).

I myself would use one of the following. Amazon, NCIX, or Newegg. Newegg has free shipping on almost everything, if you're an Amazon Prime Member you get free shipping on everything. I don't know much about NCIX, but I'm sure they're similar.

The reason why I suggest this, is because I noticed that some of the items were a decent amount higher on MSY then they were other places. So much more expensive, that you would save money shopping somewhere else; even with shipping costs.

I hope I helped you out on this. :)

Amazon & Newegg are very limited to what they ship to Australia at the moment. At OP PC Case Gear is a great Australian online store to purchase from.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Computer Forums mobile app

I'm thinking that I might get an SSD. I can afford it, but I'm wondering whether that moneys better spent on a better graphics card or a better something else.

Back
Top Bottom