Unexpected Find

That sounds like a good idea. Maybe something along the lines of....Hey you haven't logged in a a while. Maybe we can ask Janet in CF does that.

Yeah she does, I suggested it to her and she agreed. It was a while back but it could be on some sort of a schedule to do it..

Sending out mass emails can make you look bad. If some one left in a huff they're just going to trash the mail or click the report as spam link.
Mass emails make you look like a spammer and major search engines don't take too kindly to that.

You have to send out emails in small batches to stay under the radar. Bounce backs will be most of what is the result. And those who do respond can get pretty ugly in the content of their reply.

those who do respond can get pretty ugly in the content of their reply.

Who takes the time to respond to mass mailings? :confused: I have so many better things to do. It takes 2 sends to trash it. Or 15 seconds to "unsubscribe".

I have to agree w/Dude. It doesn't take all that time to delete an email. Besides if it keeps a member from never coming back I say go for it.

Also I would only go back 2 to 3 years. Anything longer than that would be a clear sign that they left for good.

We'll see how it goes.

What CF needs is a good ol fashion reunion, just saying. :D

I'm down for that! The oldschool guys like you, Setishock and Brookfield (RIP Maurice) have always been awesome to have around. Frankly, this community was a big part of my youth and has remained to be a part of my adult life.

I'm down for that! The oldschool guys like you, Setishock and Brookfield (RIP Maurice) have always been awesome to have around. Frankly, this community was a big part of my youth and has remained to be a part of my adult life.

Amen to that bro. Computer Forums has been a big part of my life too in my twenties. Even though I was gone for a while, i'm so glad that members hung around to keep the community alive. And all the new members here are now part of the family.

Back
Top Bottom