Random Chit Chat

British Prime Minister David Cameron called Monday for a new law to give police the temporary power to seize a passport in case a British citizen is suspected of trying to travel to support ISIS.

Lol. Here in Murica, we have tons of 'temporary measures' that we now call laws. Good luck guys

Last edited:
Hey gang. I know some of you have or have had cat(s).
I have a question about that subject.
I have had a cat for 6 month now. She is a 11-12 month old female cat.
Lately she seams for have so much energy. She is waking me up at night because she is running around playing. She have never woken me up before and have always been quite calm. Is there a time in a cats life were they suddenly becomes more energetic?
She just had 3 kittens 1 month ago. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
The kittens is not around... i had to put them down. humanly ofcause.

Hmm in my experience of owning cats, The cats we had were energetic most of the time and one was very lazy all the time. When we had our ragdoll cat and she got pregnant and had her kittens it made her go feral and her breed made her very lazy.

I'm going to start a s**t storm here cause I know how.

I was doing the bored s**tless thing on the internet when I came across this:

IRS says it has lost emails from 5 more employees | Mail Online

The IRS scandal has been some interesting reading over the months but this BS has to take the cake. The witness was told back in April to cough up the former IRS directors emails. He comes back and reports they have been erased and there's no backups.
The s**t hits the fan and the senator is not a happy camper. The fireworks are a no holds bared exchange.

Please read the text carefully and turn up the volume when you watch the video near the bottom of the page.

I think when the guy was told to cought up the emails he went back and directed the IT department to delete them. If it can be proven that he did which was inferred in the exchange, he could do some serious jail time for destruction of evidence in a federal investigation.

10629584_10152638342124259_1828146978514451538_n.png

Back
Top Bottom