Java Issues

BK_123

Golden Master
Hey all. So I use things that require Java and when I formatted my PC and installed all the necessary programs and Java, It says it not installed but it is. Anyone know why this happens?

Already done that a thousand times over. I ran Minecraft with no trouble but System Requirements Lab thinks Java isn't installed when I try using it.

Okay, I was pretty sure that you would have already done that. Next thing you could try is downloading Java 8. That's obviously only if you're using java 7 now though.

I also assume that you've rebooted your PC as well?

Perhaps a silly question, but is it a bitness issue? I'm not familiar with Minecraft, but some Java programs get fussy about that.

If you've just installed the 64 bit JRE then try grabbing the 32 bit one also (or vice versa) -it may then be able to find it.

Perhaps a silly question, but is it a bitness issue? I'm not familiar with Minecraft, but some Java programs get fussy about that.

If you've just installed the 64 bit JRE then try grabbing the 32 bit one also (or vice versa) -it may then be able to find it.

This. I always install both. They co-exist very nicely.

Back
Top Bottom