Random Chit Chat

It isn't that bad, I have it every now and again. I must admit though when I am out of a night helping my Mother with cleaning we may go and get some fast food sometimes..

It isn't that bad, I have it every now and again. I must admit though when I am out of a night helping my Mother with cleaning we may go and get some fast food sometimes..

You might end like this one day if you not careful as to what you eat

Attachments

• McDonald fat.jpg
    McDonald fat.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 36
That is so disgusting in so many ways. I'm one of those that can shovel down Big Macs and Whoppers and not gain a pound. I have a real fast metabolism. The food I eat is like drinking too much beer. It's being rented and leaves soon.

That is so disgusting in so many ways. I'm one of those that can shovel down Big Macs and Whoppers and not gain a pound. I have a real fast metabolism. The food I eat is like drinking too much beer. It's being rented and leaves soon.

I am like that too, I don't regret it and as much as people tell and say to me how bad it is I don't care.

Now that we're on the topic of food, I might as well as bring up that something interesting about me. I don't eat candy, or drink soda.

Most people I talk to say that I'm very weird because of that. Tell me what you think about me not eating candy or drinking soda.

I'd like to also point out. 300th POST! Woot Woot!

attachment.php

Cashier: Anything else?
Customer: "Why not zoidberg?"

Back
Top Bottom