Laptop for Heavy video edditing and High gameing.

CyclingSalmon14

Baseband Member
Im serriously thinking I need a laptop, I want to start edditing 1080P 60+ (upto 4K) video and Im talking effects and post processing eventually and also play the latest games on high - ultra like wolfinstien , BF4 and the upcomeing games ect.

I know a pc is better but I want a laptop to take round mates and out with me, and I dont want to have to buy new moniters ect I want to just plug it into TV's.

What sort of price is this going to set me back as I dont really know laptops at all and good brands ect, can you buy on fiance as I wont be able to afford this on one purches and I dont like credit cards! And need it soonish as my PC is from the 90's I am sure and my tablet is on its way out so this will be a do it all and I will just get a good mobile for when out and about with a large screen.

It will mainly be used on power surrply but a good battery life for when not gameing or edditing is nice to have as is a good display.

Im thinking I7+16gb ram and GTX880M????

But I dont know laptops at all!!!

Thanks all I am a noob with laptops!

The Aorus x7 is a killer.

AORUS Gaming Laptop X7

A custom computer from Maingear that is pretty amazing and has 32gb of ram for epic video editing ability. You can customize it the way you want it.

MAINGEAR Nomad 17 [HM87] - Ultimate

Finally a Eurocom monster comp with sli GTX 880M's. This is about the most insane laptop you could get within reason. Go to Eurocom's website and look at the Eurocom X7

I like the first one, are such powerful machines able to keep cool while still being so thin?

Should I look St chuncky and heavier units?

Also I guess I should mention I am in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom