Photography Competition Submissions - Hobby

BikerEcho

Fully Optimized
Hey gang.
Now it's time for the next topic. This time it's "hobby".
Hope to see some good pics :)

Rules:
1. The photo has to be considered to have met / be of the competition subject, the person who decided upon the subject (the last winner) has the final say as to if the photo should be included.

2. The photo should be taken by the person submitting it, this includes the use of remote shutters / timers, but excludes other people pressing the shutter.

3. The photo should not be edited in any way unless specified by the person deciding the subject (the last winner)

4. Multiple submissions are allowed but only 1 will be taken through to the voting thread which will be the last photo posted by the user.

* Any question / debate over any particular photo on any 1 particular competition should be decided / resolved by the person who chose the competition subject (the last winner).

** Any question / debate over the rules set for all competitions should be discussed between all members of the forum.

I have one of those deep pockets hobbies. This shot is of my DJI F550 on her second flight months ago. She's now sporting a camera mounting system, a gimbal, and a GoPro camera.

attachment.php

A bit off topic, but that's really cool, Seti. How much does something like that run with the setup you have?

F550 kit comes with frame with landing gear,flight controller computer, motors and props @ $399.00.
You'll need:
Remote control transmitter: I have a Spektrum DX9 @ $400.00
Remote control receiver: I have a Spektrum AR8000 in this one @ $129.00
Flight battery: I have 2 4s 5200mah 35c LiPos for this bird @ $75.00 each.
Flight battery charger: I have one that charges all of my LiPos @ $80.00

The camera mounting system is $60.00 and the gimbal is $175. The GoPro I got my hands on for $199.00.

Like I said, it's a deep pockets hobby.

I have 2> Phantoms ver 1.2, 2> F450(quads), and 1> F550(hex).

F550 kit comes with frame with landing gear,flight controller computer, motors and props @ $399.00.
You'll need:
Remote control transmitter: I have a Spektrum DX9 @ $400.00
Remote control receiver: I have a Spektrum AR8000 in this one @ $129.00
Flight battery: I have 2 4s 5200mah 35c LiPos for this bird @ $75.00 each.
Flight battery charger: I have one that charges all of my LiPos @ $80.00

The camera mounting system is $60.00 and the gimbal is $175. The GoPro I got my hands on for $199.00.

Like I said, it's a deep pockets hobby.

I have 2> Phantoms ver 1.2, 2> F450(quads), and 1> F550(hex).

A very expensive hobby but it'd be all worth it.

They are nice but the price tag spooked me off. I like the kits better. If something goes wrong I know who to blame.

Back
Top Bottom