OMG is this true?

10521696_817054424995891_5865035935186388863_n.png

I'd consider his death an early death. 1951-2014 means 63 years. I hope he died a natural peaceful death may he rest in peace.

I'd consider his death an early death. 1951-2014 means 63 years. I hope he died a natural peaceful death may he rest in peace.

He hanged himself... not terribly peaceful. He was a very troubled and depressed person but no one really did anything about it. We don't know all the details but I would say there were warning signs people ignored.

Part of the reason why he became so depressed is that his TV show The Crazy Ones on CBN in the US got canceled in May. He was also having financial problems and people said that he could never stop talking about it.

Yeah that, and that he went thru two devorces that cost him $20 million added to his depression.He will greatly be missed as he made us all laugh.I never knew he was so depressed that he would take his own life. I'm sure he had plenty of friends that maybe he could talk to about his decaying life. I feel so sad for his children. :(

Back
Top Bottom