DO you ever See this car in your country

It looks like a nice car Ali, congrats.

My nephew has a 2000 Kia and it's still going with 200,000+ miles on it. So far it needed only minor repairs like belts, leaks, etc.

I try to stay in the realm of both worlds.

I've got a 2013 Honda Civic EX-L that I use for my daily driver. Auto, leather, heated seats (for the Midwest winters), Bluetooth audio, etc. 40+ MPG at highway speeds (55-65 MPH) and about 35-40 MPG at interstate speeds (70+ MPH).

I've also got a 1984 Chevy Camaro Z-28 for the summer months. 305CI V8, 5-speed manual, fully decked out motor (all chrome), race seats, 4-point harnesses. Edelbrock intake and 4 barrel carb, Cowl hood, etc. It's been a lot of fun throwing money at it over the years. The car itself was cheap, so it's ben fun putting new parts and accessories in it. My dad and I have done that in our free time since I was 15 (I'm now 23).

I have a 2003 Ford Taurus SES I bought in 08 with 83.1K on the speedo. Now it's 92.5K, yea I don't drive much but I love that car.

I think I've posted both these before, but here goes anyway. These are our not our actually vehicles, but they are the same make/model.

My truck:
27819981-640.jpg

My wife's van:
6a00d83451b3c669e20176178123d7970c-800wi

Well, it is not unexpected to find cars that don't reach some parts of the world. Other than the famous old Mercedes of mine you guys know of, I own a Ford Crown Victoria:
459d1294863093-crown-victoria-p74-sport.jpg

that was exclusive to USA, Canada and the Arabian Gulf Countries. It uses a 4.6L V8 engine producing 239hp and 287 lb-ft of torque max at around 5,00 rpm, and a 4-speed automatic transmission. A weak engine for a 2009 V8 car. Its wide transmission gears ratios and also rear differential wide ratio along with its weight make it really underpowered. It takes like 10 seconds to reach 100 km/h (~60 mp/h). But on the other hand, those high ratios makes it a quiet comfortable ride on highways.

Too bad it got discontinued in 2008 in USA/Canada for private purchase, and in 2012 in the USA/Canada for fleet sales and in Arabian Gulf Country.

The CV is a luxury car, Smart Guy. It's like a sexy woman. Built for comfort, not for speed.

But if you insist on trying to make it perform better, get the hopup chip for the computer.

You're absolutely right, Sir. I'd also like to add economy in building therefore lower retail prices and fuel consumption.

But honestly, it has some design flaws that even hurts in the luxury department in my humble opinion. Flaws like the place of the front seat belts buckle where it could have been a little farther away from the driver/passenger to give them better space and comfort, lack of controlling A/C air direction (my feet get cold and that gives me diarrhea sometimes), and the space of the rear seats (fixed in the long wheel based version). But I agree, those are acceptable sacrifices to provide a luxury car in a comparatively competitive price.

As for performance increase, Ford actually provides different rear differentials with higher ration numbers to give better acceleration. That will still affect fuel economy and top speed (the latter does not matter if not in an autobahn).

But I don't really want to do it.

If we're talking about trucks, check out my Humvee!

And the torque is all the way from 0 RPM, it's an electric! We also have two semis and an old firetruck that has been converted into a flat bed. Lots of fun trucks!
The orange bike is my VTR, lots of torque for a bike. Somewhere around 70ft-lbs and 112 hp.

Back
Top Bottom